Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Wondrous Summer Assignment . . . and the Dumbing Down of America

As this charming summer seems to progress along quite nicely many students, including myself, are braced with hours of back-wrenching summer homework.  Ah, yes; the infamous talk about the so called worst part of the summer.  But oh contrary my exquisite friends!  Summer homework allows the feeble minds of the once great thinker’s to be able to open up the wondrous gates of their own minds, and allow the so-called “gears” to begin to churn once more.  I, myself, am already a majority of the way finished.  On those scorching (yet gorgeous nevertheless) beach days, when there is nothing more to do – because you’re either surrounded by the not so voluptuous eyesores or you just may be one of those grouchy I-hate-water goers – there is nothing better to do then to grab your summer assignments and get to it while the sun is applying a fresh, thick coat of skin cancer along your exposed backside.  America is known for its depleting education systems.  I say we must fight back!!  Embrace the power of your geometry textbook and don’t fear those physics calculations.  We musts help discontinue the so-called “dumbing down of America”.  Otherwise….I heard India has some call centers open with jobs needed.  Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment